The ultimate objective of a sales funnel and landing page creation would be to turn your audience into paying clients. It essentially guides your viewers to take actions like:
- Subscribe to your email list.
- Buy your ebook, class or any other digital product.
- Utilize your software support .
… and much more.
In order for this to happen, a good sales funnel has to have a multiple’layers’ including landing pages, opt-in pages, sales page, order form page, checkout pages, and so much more
Selecting a web developer to build your sales funnel may take thousands of dollars.
But by using a dedicated sales funnel program, you can build the whole funnel yourself at a cost of no more than $70-$300 per month — only a fraction of what it costs to hire a web programmer, that will charge this amount for only an hour of work.
And that’s the reason why we made this review — to show you the top 6 sales funnel applications you can certainly use to set up an online company, build an entire sales funnel system and run it yourself without needing to write a single line of code and hiring that pricey web-developer and programmer!
So Let’s get started…
ClickFunnels is currently the king of sales funnel applications (In our view ). With it, you do not need any other tool for running your online business.
ClickFunnels has tons of pre-built’funnels’ you can use to sell whatever you want. And these funnels include sales pages, opt-in forms, checkout pages and a thank you pages.
You will find sales funnels for webinars, memberships websites, product launch, online classes and so much more.
All these funnels are A/B tested, meaning they are guaranteed to bring you sales — provided you’ve got an awesome item.
And if that is not enough, ClickFunnels also supplies you with a product to market (By becoming ClickFunnels Amazing Affiliates), in case you do not have a product yet! Best User Experience Landing Pages
Clickfunnels comes in two plans:
- Startup Plan.
- Etison Suite.
Features of ClickFunnels
If you are just getting started, the Startup Plan is great. Here Is What you will get:
- Access to funnels constructed to sell everything. Instantly create a sales funnel, a webinar funnel, optin funnel and more.
- The capability to customize or make entirely new funnels with the powerful drag and drop builder.
- A/B testing quality which lets you create variations of your own pages, forms and headlines.
While the plan is great, it’s the Etison Suite that gives you the features. In addition to the attributes from the conventional plan, Here Is What you’ll get:
- No limitation on the number of funnels you produce. Unlimited traffic and leads .
- Accessibility to’backpack’ — a feature that allows you create affiliate programs you can use to spread word about your product and generate more sales.
- Accessibility to’actionetics’ — a feature that lets you build a completely automated email campaign where different leads are segmented to various lists according to their activities. In addition, you lead or can also send custom emails to each individual email list.
These features make Clickfunnels one of the most sales funnel software out there — and also a fantastic choice for marketers, entrepreneurs and non-coders alike.
Now, there are Just Two pricing plans for ClickFunnels:
The Startup Plan (priced at $97), which eases you into the world of funnel marketing with training and also the Etison Suite (priced at $297), that includes an array of features and benefits. Best User Experience Landing Pages
Leadpages is well known for being among the first landing page choices. The developers at Leadpages have had the time to reform and upgrade their offerings to match client requirements as it’s one of the landing page builders.
Leadpages differs from ClickFunnels because it’s focus is much more about landing pages than sales funnels; nonetheless, you can produce a good sales funnels with Leadpages, it requires somewhat more work.
You will find over 130 unique templates to pick from, you can make your own, and it contains templates when these choices don’t work, in addition
Here are some of Leadpages features:
- Two distinct landing page editors, one for beginners and one for advanced users. The basic variant provides help along with the version that is innovative enables users complete ability to personalize however they desire.
- Webinar hosting.
- Members may create popup windows to appear on the page and help get people to register for solutions or e-mails.
- Easy integration with membership websites, email suppliers, and webinar programs.
There are 3 different pricing tiers including Standard, innovative, as well as expert. Regular pricing is $37 every month, the specialist pricing is $79 each month, as well as the innovative yearly pricing is $199 per month.
The expense of Leadpages makes it appealing Is the fact that it delivers a trial to explore what the site has to offer you. Best User Experience Landing Pages
Known for being a landing page builder which is significantly more sophisticated than rivals, InstaPage provides its members the capacity to create their whole funnel.
Its net based editor is superior to other funnel building services, while InstaPage does integrate with membership programs.
It provides over 200 optimized templates as well as the drag and drop editor is user friendly and enables you to customize everything that you create.
Here are a Few of InstaPage’s Fantastic features:
- Analytics tool to evaluate the performance of your webpages.
- A/B testing results available in the dashboard. Best User Experience Landing Pages
- Heatmaps, helping you to optimize your landing page and monitor traffic, to understand which elements they click and how far down the page they scroll.
InstaPage has three tiers due to their pricing options. The Core Plan is $68 per month, the Optimizer Plan is $113 per month, and also the Team and Agency Plan is now $$203 each month.
Since 2009, Unbounce was focused on assisting clients to produce landing pages to better their advertising expertise. Since its inception, Unbounce has helped to reevaluate page structure experiences. It has been called among the quickest page construction services and has helped large brands such as Vimeo, New Balance, The New York Times, and Hootsuite. It has several characteristics that are intended to help its clients build, integrate, convert, and optimize their landing pages.
Here are some of Unbounce Features:
- Unbounce Builder: lively text replacement drag and drop builder, and convertibles that are targeted.
- Unbounce Convertables: also, and Goal landing page visitors in the moment, place custom frequencies incorporate with anything. Best User Experience Landing Pages
- Templates: Produce customized convertables from over 125 high-converting templates, or design your own from scratch.
- Conversion Tools: brandable alarms, Infinite A/B testing, conversion optimization applications and lead generation, lightbox types.
- Easily analytics applications like Zapier, MailChimp, WordPress, Hubspot, Marketo, and Salesforce, and integrated with email, CRM. Best User Experience Landing Pages
Unbounce also has annual for solutions or three bundles that are costly depending on if its members want to pay monthly. The very important bundle lets users create up to 8 Convertables and 75 landing pages and costs $99 a month.
The Premium package is $199 per month and enables clients have access to better and sub-accounts conversion tools, and to build up to 150 landing pages, 16 Convertables.
The Enterprise program started at $499 a month but the cost is depending on what a business member requirements. Enterprise members get Premium benefits and the Critical and Professional Supervisor and their Launch Success to help them optimize ROI. In addition they get landing pages and 375, and a minimum of 40 Convertables. Best User Experience Landing Pages
5. Thrive Themes
Thrive Themes isn’t a page builder / sales funnel builder like ClickFunnels, InstaPage, and Leadpages.
It’s a WordPress plugin that known for getting the drag-and-drop builder that is comprehensive online. It’s also commended for being one of the landing page builders.
Thrive Themes enables their users access to over 160 templates for many different sorts of companies. For businesses which are in the intermediate phase of their business or either just starting and entrepreneurs, Thrive Themes is an alternative.
A few of its features include:
- Thrive leads enables users to make opt-in forms.
- Thrive Content Builder helps members produce content that’s amazing.
- Thrive Ultimatum assists its users construct”scarcity” element on their webpage for more conversion.
- Publish landing pages into your WordPress website.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer helps clients create content that is engaging.
- Cleaver widgets help individuals create
Thrive Themes is regarded as affordable For a site license price a one-time fee of $67 And $97 for websites licence. Best User Experience Landing Pages
Like Thrive Themes, OptimizePress is a WordPress plugin. The difference is that it was designed for helping individuals create membership sites, landing pages, and sales pages, for WordPress. It’s a landing page builder, however it’s also far more than that.
OptimizePress has numerous features,Here are a some of the features:
- Advertising Page Builder LiveEditor Way of producing designs and create a customizable page.
- Element Browser: for creating advertising sites and landing pages Provides the components users need.
- Membership Websites and Custom Product Delivery Sites: create a”safe place” for certain members.
- WordPress Themes and Plugins: Works together with WordPress sites so users can create their own customized landing pages and layout sales pages to be inserted in their present website.
- Webinar registration webpages.
- LaunchSuite: funnels for launching a product · Premium blogging strategy to grow subscribers.
OptimizePress is considered cheaper than page builders, with a simple payment arrangement for the Core, Publisher, or Pro program. There is a one-time fee for a year with no automatic rebilling at some point.
Each of the programs include support and a 1-year free upgrades. And it cost $39 (yearly ) for the next year for maintaining the updates and support.
The Core package provides members around three websites and is a fee of $97. The Publisher bundle is a one-time fee of $197 that includes each while adding a few new ones the Core features.
The Pro package is for innovative entrepreneurs, companies, and companies who need more than ten sites. Best User Experience Landing Pages
It cost is a one-time fee of $297 more, and plus it has all the features of the Core and Publisher.
Which is better? My choice.
These are my best 6 funnel applications programs — all of them have their pros and cons obviously, but when I had to select one and only one to use for my organization, I would certainly pick ClickFunnels.
Not only Russel Brunson and ClickFunnels dominated the marketing game, but they were the first ones to pack up the funnel software for everybody to work with and they continue to increase their products.
ClickFunnels is one of the simplest software programs to use straight without technical knowledge. Obviously, the more you can personalize your own branding and vision, the greater your funnels will work for your business.
And if you’re really interested investing in ClickFunnels, I’d strongly recommend checking out the Funnel Builder Secrets Special Offer.
Funnel Builder Secrets are just the best offer you can purchase from ClickFunnels since they’ve exceptionally valuable bonuses that are going to instruct you to earn a ton more money with ClickFunnels, and investing in Funnel Builder Secrets can save you thousands of dollars on your own ClickFunnels membership. Best User Experience Landing Pages